Tonic Herbalism encompasses these key activities:
- Taking herbs on a daily basis to tone and strengthen the body’s systems.
- Using Adaptogenic herbs that are gentle, safe, and nourishing.
- Using mushrooms and other herbs that support a balanced immune response.
- Helps in taking an educated role in building a foundation of physical and emotional health.
- Helps maintain well-being, healthy energy levels, and emotional balance.
How herbs can be used on a daily basis:
Aromatherapy: Aromatic herbs include Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Peppermint, and Thyme.
The benefits of aromatherapy include:
- Reduced stress, tension, nervousness, and irritability.
- Improved sleep, digestion, and elimination.
- Treatment of respiratory conditions.
- Increased vitality and immunity.
- Improved endurance and ability to cope with stress.
How to add aromatherapy to the daily routine:
- Burn herbal candles and incense.
- Diffuse essential oils and blends.
- Drink hot herbal tea and inhale the steam.
- Inhale a medicinal herbal steam.
- Add fragrant bath salts, herbal soaks, and aromatic soaps to your daily routine.
Try this invigorating diffuser blend by lovingessentialoils.com: