Roasted Herb & Lemon Cauliflower
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into florets (about 6 cups)
- 4 T olive oil divided
- ¼ c fresh parsley minced
- 1 T fresh rosemary minced
- 1 T fresh thyme minced
- 1 t lemon zest grated
- 2 T lemon juice
- ½ t salt
- ¼ t crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place cauliflower in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and toss to coat. Roast 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir in remaining oil. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl; drizzle with herb mixture and toss to combine.