Pumpkin Cranberry Bars
Submitted by Anita Lotz
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Pumpkin Bar Mix
- ½ c butter melted
- 1 egg
- ½ t Penzey’s Pie Spice or use half cinnamon, half nutmeg
- ¾ c dried cranberries
- frosting optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 11 x 7 pan.
- Combine pumpkin bar mix with spices. Stir in melted butter and egg and continue stirring until well blended. Mixture will be stiff. Stir in dried cranberries.
- Press dough into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool thoroughly and frost with vanilla or cream cheese frosting.
- Note: Packaging for the Pumpkin Bar Mix gives options for baking these in an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 inch pan.
Memphis Herb Society