Pink Peppercorn and Parsley Spaghetti
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 cup reserved cooking liquid from spaghetti
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 Tablespoon crushed pink peppercorns
- ¾ to 1 cup grated Parmesan Reggiano cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- Salt to taste
- Cook spaghetti until a la dente, reserving one cup of liquid for the sauce.
- Melt butter and then adding the reserved pasta water, spaghetti, crushed pink peppercorns, and ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan Reggiano cheese until the sauce develops.
- Season with salt. Add finely chopped Italian parsley, turn and place into bowls.
- Garnish with an additional ¼ to ½ grated cheese and additional crushed pink peppercorns.
Broiled Fresh Salmon Fillet with Pink Peppercorns
- Place your skinless salmon fillet on a baking sheet that can be lined with a silicone mat or foil. Use a generous amount of lemon or lime juice, and garlic salt to marinate for one hour. Sprinkle with crushed pink peppercorns.
- Broil for approximately 11 minutes or until done and serve. This simple recipe can be served with more complex sides and refreshing salads.