Martini Dip with Vegetables
Adapted from a Taste of Home recipe
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese softened
- 2 T mayonnaise
- ½ c sliced green olives with pimientos drained and chopped
- 3 T vodka (I used pepper vodka)
- 2 T olive juice
- ¼ t coarsely ground black pepper
- Olives for garnish
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
- Place cream cheese, mayonnaise, olive juice, vodka, and black pepper in the bowl of the food processor. Pulse until well blended. Add the chopped olives. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Spoon into a martini glass for serving if desired. Garnish with whole green olives.
- Serve with vegetables.
Memphis Herb Society