Lemon Feta Dip
Shared by Evelyn Mosley Adapted from https://www.onceuponachef.com/recipes/creamy-whipped-feta-dip.html#tabbox
- 8 oz Feta cheese
- ½ c Greek yogurt
- 6 tables mayonnaise
- finely grated zest from 1 lemon
- fresh lemon juice from 1 lemon
- 1 medium clove garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ c chopped fresh dill
- 1-2 tables honey
- Optional garnishes: fresh dill cayenne, ground pepper
- Combine Feta, yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, black pepper, and dill in the bowl of a food processor or blender and process for 3-4 minutes or until nice and smooth.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and smooth out the top. Use a small spoon to create a swirl on the surface. Drizzle with honey and top with optional fresh dill, cayenne, and freshly ground black pepper. Serve with crudités and/or pita chips.
- This dip can be easily made several days in advance. Refrigerate in a storage container and bring to room temperature before serving. Drizzle with honey and top with optional garnishes.
Memphis Herb Society