Healthy Pasta Salad with Elderberry & Honey Vinaigrette
Shared by Teresa Horn
Elderberry & Honey Vinaigrette
- ½ c elderberry vinegar apple cider vinegar steeped with rosemary, garlic cloves, elderberries, and oregano
- ¼ c extra virgin olive oil
- ½ c white clover honey
- 1 bag frozen peas thawed and uncooked
- 1 can artichoke hearts quartered and broken into pieces
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 organic burpless cucumber sliced
- 1 organic yellow squash sliced
- ½ lb sea shell pasta
- ½ lb elbow macaroni
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare the vinaigrette and set aside.
- Cook pasta together until done and drain well. Run cold water over pasta until it is cooled off.
- Add pasta to the vinaigrette and stir until all pasta is coated.
- Add all of the vegetables and stir gently.
- Put in refrigerator for at least an hour for the flavors to combine. Enjoy!
Memphis Herb Society